Holiday shopping in Brooklyn? Today, Sunday, December 9th, from 12-6 pm, stroll Park Slope's 7th Avenue for sales, specials and free sweets. Here are some participating vendors. The best deal seems to be at Slope Sellers, where you can get a huge discount on cases of wine.
- Slope Cellars (436 7th Avenue): 18% case discount
- Lion in the Sun (232 7th Avenue): 10% postscript Brooklyn Holiday cards and free return addressing. Serving cookies and prosecco.
- Good Footing Adventure: (196 7th Avenue) You can gear up! Get 20-50% off most shoes & boots today only
- Tarzian West: (193 7th Avenue): Nothings free but the hot chockolate and coffee, but you can get discounts and raffle drawings on the hour.
drawings every hour along with special sales!
- Gear To Go Outfitters: (217 Garfield Place) Just say the magic words, Snowflake Sunday and you get 10% off
- Cafe Grumpy: (383 7th Avenue) Get a coffee sampler bag, mug and coffee combo gift sets at a discount. If you get there early you can also score free cookies & treats
- Mandala Tibetan Store: (59 7th Avenue) 20% off all day
- Fiber Notion: (849 Union Street) Sale on felt by the yard for DIY stocking makers
- Galaxy Comics: (123 7th Avenue) Offering 20% off all comic books, including special issues, collectdions and more.
- Thistle Hill: (441 7th Avenue) & Talde (369 7th Avenue): Hot Toddy and a cookie for $8(169 7th Avenue): A free gift (while supplies last), beverages and snack.
And, if you are looking for an apartment, TB Shaw Realty (197 7th Avenue offers a rental fee for applications approved on Sunday.