Feeling anxious about the storm? If you're like me you're wondering if you have enough food for two or three days. I don't think the electricity will go off..but it might.
Here's my ideas list. What are you cooking?
- pumpkin pie (doesn't need refrigeration)
- bean salad
- hard boiled eggs
- cans of tuna, salmon, sardines, with scallions, lemon but no mayo because it spoils
- precooked chicken stew with veggies--keep in fridge till fridge isn't cold
- pre-roasted veggies
- apples, apples and apples
- sesame noodles
- baked potatoes
- fruit salad
- bread that will last: sliced bread, bagels, wraps
- salsa, chips and beer
Actually that last one is my fave.