1. Local

Discuss in my forum

Ellen Freudenheim

Landlord Blues? Where to Complain to the City if You've Got Lousy Heat, Bedbugs, or Water Problems

By November 13, 2013

Follow me on:

Dealing with landlords can be tough. But if you've got real problems in your Brooklyn rented apartment, such as bedbugs, lack of adequate heat or water issues, then you can also lodge a complaint with the City of New York. Find out where to complain about inadequate heat, insufficient hot water, and bedbugs.


No comments yet. Leave a Comment

Leave a Comment

Line and paragraph breaks are automatic. Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title="">, <b>, <i>, <strike>
See More About

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.