How to Get to Brooklyn's Floyd Bennett Field by Subway
Take the #2 (also #5 at rush hours) to Flatbush/Nostrand Avenues in Brooklyn. (This station is near a residential area; street parking is also available. Refer to the street signs for meter parking on the street.) Alternate: Take the A or S to Rockaway Park / Beach 116th St.
How to Get to Floyd Bennett Field by Car(718) 338-3799
From the North, East, and West:
- Take the Belt Parkway to Exit 11S (Flatbush Avenue)
- Follow Flatbush Avenue south to the fourth traffic light (and last light before the Marine Parkway Bridge toll plaza.)
- Turn left at the light, into the park.
From the South (and alternate route from other directions):
- Woodhaven Boulevard to Cross Bay Boulevard.
- West on Beach Channel Drive to the Marine Parkway Bridge (towards Brooklyn.)
- Turn right at the first traffic light after the toll plaza into the park.