Subway & Bus Directions to Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge Visitors Center
- Take the Rockaway bound A to Broad Channel Station.
- Walk along Noel Road to Cross Bay Boulevard.
- Turn right and walk about three quarters of a mile to the Refuge Visitor Center.
- Take the Q21 from Liberty Avenue (Queens) or 116th Street (Rockaway) to the Refuge.
- Alternate: take the Q53
Driving Directions to Visitors Center for Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge
From North, East, and West:
• Belt Parkway to Exit 17 S, Cross Bay Boulevard.
• Proceed south on Cross Bay Boulevard across the Joseph Addabbo - North Channel Bridge.
• The Visitor Contact Station is approximately 1.5 miles past the bridge on the right.
• Turn right at traffic light for Visitor Contact Station parking.
From the South (and alternate route from other directions):
• Beach Channel Drive to the Cross Bay - Veterans Memorial Bridge.
• Cross the bridge toward Broad Channel.
• Follow Cross Bay Boulevard through Broad Channel, about 1 mile.
• Turn left at traffic light into the Visitor Contact Station parking lot.
For information: (718) 318-4340