FAQ About GoogaMooga.
- Approximately 75 food vendors, 35 brewers, 30 winemakers
- 20 live music performances
- Participants include Anthony Bourdain (author and host of No Reservations), David Rockwell (founder & CEO of the Rockwell Group), Tom Colicchio (chef & judge of Top Chef), Garrett Oliver (brewmaster of the Brooklyn Brewery), Paul Grieco (sommelier/co-owner of Terroir & Hearth), Eddie Huang (chef/owner of Baohaus) and several others.
- A wine tasting tent with 100 wines from around the world, presented by the Winemakers, Importers, and Regions. Paul Grieco, of Hearth Restaurant, Terroir, and Summer of Riesling leads team of sommeliers
- Ongoing music, including such acts as Preservation Hall Jazz Band,The Roots and Silent Disco numerous food events, featuring such events as Fleisher's Butcher Shop: Sustainable Livestock and butchering
- Ticket-0nly parties galore including, for instance, "Spirit of Old New York Cocktail Party."
Who Organizes The GoogaMooga?The Brooklyn event is a for profit production of the NYC-based company Superfly (http://www.superflypresents.com), which also produces
- the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival "four-day, multi-stage camping festival held on a beautiful 700-acre farm in Manchester, Tennessee every June"
- Outside Lands, a music, food, art festival in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco
- Additional events at the venerable New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival season, AKA "JazzFest"