Which Subway to Take When Going to 5th and 7th Avenues in Park Slope, BrooklynIf you’re not sure what subway to take when heading to a certain store, restaurant, bar or coffee shop in popular Park Slope, use this rule of thumb, based on the street address of your destination.
- Which Subway is Closest to 7th Avenue destinations in Park Slope, Brooklyn?
- Below #270 7th Avenue, the closest trains are the B and Q trains at 7th Avenue (on Flatbush Avenue) or the # 2 or 3 subway line stopping at Grand Army Plaza.
- Above #270 7th Avenue, the closest trains are the F or G trains stopping at 7th Avenue and 9th Street. (Note that there's an exit/entrance on 8th Avenue too, closer to Prospect Park.)
Which Subway is Closest to 5th Avenue destinations in Park Slope, Brooklyn?
- Below #100 5th Avenue, the closest trains are # 2 or 3 subway lines stopping at Bergen Street.
- If you are going to an address between #100–350 5th Avenue, the closest is the R train stopping at Union Street and 4th Avenue.
- Finally, if your destination address is numbered above #350 5th Avenue, the closest trains are the D, G, F, N and R, all stopping at 9th Street and 4th Avenue.
Having said that, everything in Park Slope is within about a fifteen or twenty minute walk from any train station, if you’re wearing sneakers. And, don't forget to check the MTA for transit delays, repairs, and other delays,especially on weekends.