It's Easy and Smart to Check if You've Got Money: NY State Unclaimed Funds
- What kinds of funds are held?
- How can you find out if you have a claim?
- What is the average claim size?
- Are there fees and deadlines?
- Is it complicated to file a claim?
Read a Q&A with the NY State Office of Unclaimed Funds (2011)
Brooklyn, Brooklyn Neighborhoods & Millions of Dollars in Unclaimed Funds
It's fascinating to see which Brooklyn neighborhoods are associated with large sums of unclaimed money.
- How much money in Brooklyn overall is unclaimed?
- Which Brooklyn Zip Codes Have Most in NY State's Unclaimed Funds?
- How much money has gone unclaimed from Bay Ridge and Fort Hamilton?
- How much money has gone unclaimed from Sheepshead Bay, Manhattan Beach and Brighton Beach?
- How much money has gone unclaimed from Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO, Downtown Brooklyn, Cobble Hill and other areas covered by zip code 11201?
How much money has gone unclaimed from the sections of Park Slope, Boerum Hill and elsewhere covered by zip code 11217?
For People Whose Elderly Family Members Once Lived, or Live, in Brooklyn
- If Your Family Once Lived in One of These 12 Brooklyn Neighborhoods, They Might Have Money They Don't Know About
- Millions of Bucks in Brooklyn Looking for Rightful Owners. Top 10 Websites For Lost, Unclaimed Money & Benefits in BKLYN