Where It Is in the Marathon Course: Miles 2 to 3
Where the Bands are in Bay RidgeAlong the course from miles 2 to 3 of the ING NYC Marathon, runners and spectators get a special treat of free live music.
- Fools on Sunday 92nd Street and Gatling Place at Mile 03
- Q Daddy 4th Avenue and 92nd Street at Mile 03
- Tash Brothers Band 4th Avenue and 88th Street at Mile 03
- Bop Monroe and the Pocket Monsters 4th Avenue and 83rd Street at Mile 03
- Class Action 4th Avenue and 86th Street at Mile 03
- Joyous Noise 4th Avenue and 67th Street (Leif Erickson Square) at Mile 04
- Madeleine Twynan 4th Avenue and Bay Ridge Avenue at Mile 04
- Romel 4th Avenue and Bay Ridge Avenue at Mile 04
- A.C.E. Maureen Singleton 4th Avenue and Bay Ridge Parkway at Mile 04
- MJ Law 4th Avenue and Senator Street at Mile 04
- Cloud 9 4th Avenue and 79th Street at Mile 04
And the race moves on toward Sunset Park...and the finish line, just twenty-plus miles away.