Question: Where is the IRS Office in Brooklyn, NY?
The Internal Revenue Service has several offices in New York City. These offices offer free tax advice, tax forms as available, and useful information. Where is the IRS office in Brooklyn, NY?
Brooklyn's IRS office is located in Downtown Brooklyn. Note that it has moved from its past location on Fulton Street.
- What:IRS Office in Downtown Brooklyn
Address: 2 Metro Tech, 1st floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Nearest Subways: A, C, F trains to Jay Street, Borough Hall; M, N, R trains to Lawrence, or 2,3,4,5 to Borough Hall
- Contact: (718) 834-6559
- Official Website: Services Offered in Internal Revenue Office in Brooklyn, NY
What Services Does the Local IRS Office Provide?
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Application for Taxpayer Assistance Order (ATAO)
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 - April 15 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Help with preparing Form 2290 (Heavy Vehicle Use Tax)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)