Question: Where are Salvation Army Thrift Stores in Brooklyn?
The Salvation Army can be the perfect place to shop for cheap vintage clothes, dishes, furniture, lamps, and oddball finds. It's fabulous for Halloween, too. There are nine Salvation Army thrift shops in Brooklyn. Find out where you can shop at Salvation Army thrift stores in Brooklyn, and in which neighborhoods? When are they open? And, if you want to get rid of old stuff, how do you organize a pick up for donating goods to the Salvation Army in Brooklyn, New York?
The Salvation Army runs various kinds of services in Brooklyn, including some pick up services, drop off services, thrift shops, and community services. If you're in the mood to shop at a Salvation Army thrift store in Brooklyn, here are nine specific locations.
9 Salvation Army Thrift Store Locations in Brooklyn
- BED-STUY: 22 Quincy St. between Downing Street and Classon Ave. (718) 622-5686
- BOERUM HILL: 436 Atlantic Ave. between Bond and Nevins Streets. (718) 834-1562
- GREENPOINT: 13 Pulaski Street , (718) 622-5686 (go upstairs)
- PROSPECT HEIGHTS: 239 Flatbush Avenue, corner of Bergen St. (718) 857-7967
- SHEEPSHEAD BAY: 3718 Nostrand Ave. between Aves. X and Y. (718) 648-8930
- WILLIAMSBURG: 176 Bedford Avenue, corner North 7th Street. (718) 388-9249
- GREENPOINT:981 Manhattan Avenue, between India and Huron Streets. (718) 383-5005
- SUNSET PARK: 6822 3rd Ave. between 67th and 68th Streets. (718) 833-6894
Hours: Call individual stores for hours. Most are open 10-6, with some variations. Note that none of the Salvation Army's thrift stores are open on Sundays.
Donating? Salvation Army Pick Up and Valuation Information
Get information on donating to the Salvation Army.
Get information on valuation of donations.