In miles: The Brooklyn Bridge is slightly over 1.1 miles long.
- In kilometres: The Brooklyn Bridge is about 1.8 kilometres long.
When it was built, the Brooklyn Bridge was the longest suspension bridge in the world.
So You've Arrived in Brooklyn. Now What?Here are a few tips on what to do after walking from Manhattan to Brooklyn, over the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Visiting DUMBO? Best Things to Do in DUMBO on the Brooklyn Side of the Brooklyn Bridge
- Visiting Brooklyn Heights? 5 Best Things To Do in Brooklyn Heights, After You Walk the Brooklyn Bridge
- Need a Bite, Snack, or Drink after Walking the Brooklyn Bridge?
- Discover DUMBO's Pretty Front Street, Near the Brooklyn Bridge
- Want to Walk Brooklyn?
- How Far is it to Walk to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden from the Brooklyn Bridge?
- Hotels Near the Brooklyn Bridge
And, for general information: A Visitors Guide to Brooklyn, NY