It runs for several days in mid-October. Tickets are affordable and can be purchased in advance.
2011 Schedule of 2011 Blue Eyed Blues Festival EventsLove jazz? Check out these events:
- Wednesday, Oct. 12th 2011: DINAH’S BLUES at 7pm-9pm. Beareather Reddy depicts a day in the life of the legendary Blues/Jazz singer Dinah Washington. At Brooklyn Historical Society, 128 Pierrepont Street, (718) 222-4111. (Official website: www.brooklynhistory.org)
- Thursday, Oct. 13th: JUNIOR MACK w/BOBBY BRYAN at 8pm-11pm. Acoustic Blues/Vocals, At For My Sweet, 1103 Fulton Street,(btw Classon Avenue & Claver Place), (718) 857-1427.
- Friday, Oct. 14th 2011: Beareather & The Brown Liquor Sounds at 8pm. JAZZ966, 966 Fulton Street, 718.638.6910 ext. 25.(Official website: www.jazz966.com)
- Saturday, Oct. 15th Big Eyed Blues Youth Project from 10:30am – 3:00pm. At Big Eyed Blues, 499 Halsey Street, (718) 919-0697.
- Saturday, Oct. 15th BLUES IN THE NIGHT Valerie June at 8:00pm-11:00pm Roots/Americana/Singer/Songwriter, Hosted by Beareather at Big Eyed Blues, 499 Halsey Street, (718) 919-0697.
For more information:
- Official website: http://www.bigeyedblues.com/home.html
- To get tickets. go to http.www.brownpapertickets.com or call 1-800-838-3006.