The Bottom Line
- Amazing cocktail selection
- Swank ambience and antique touches make you feel like you're in an old-school cocktail club
- Great bar food (including crowd-pleasing pigs-in-a-blanket!)
- Can get crowded, especially on the weekends
- 210 Smith Street
- (718) 855-7939
- Subway & Bus Directions - Map - Website
- Hours: 5pm to 2am, Monday through Thursday; 5pm to 4am, Friday; 2:30pm to 4am Saturday; 2:30pm to 12pm, Sunday
Guide Review - Clover Club
Cocktail afficionados and novices alike will appreciate Clover Club's extensive drinks menu, which offers something for everyone.
With a group? Try the bar's signature punch: a mixture of gin, lemon, blackberry, all spice, and champagne that is, according to the menu, "the grandaddy of all mixed drinks." In the mood for 1940s Hollywood? Order a "Mule," a delicious concoction made of liquor, citrus juice, and spicy ginger ale, all served in a highball glass guaranteed to take you back in time.
Clover Club, with its Victorian-inspired décor, is more than just a spot to sip on high-class cocktails. Order a drink, sit back, relax, and settle in with a savory bite or two from the bar's food menu (think classic cocktail pairings: deviled eggs, caviar shrimp toast, and fried oysters, for example), and you're sure to have a night of old-fashioned fun.