The Bottom Line
- Amazing selection of specialty groceries and imported goods
- Delicious prepared foods
- Tradition of strong customer service
- Small space
- Closed on Sundays
- Sahadi's is located at 187 Atlantic Ave, between Clinton St and Court St.
- Hours: 9am to 7pm daily; closed Sundays
- (718) 624-4550
- Subway & Bus Directions - Map - Website
Guide Review - Sahadi's
Walk into Sahadi's, and you'll understand why this family-owned shop has been a Brooklyn staple since 1948. Though the store may be crowded, employees are gracious, and you'll receive extraordinary customer service.
Customers come to Sahadi's for inexpensive spices, a selection of over 150 types of cheeses, a variety of olive oils, and other imported ethnic foods. Nuts, olives, and fresh coffee beans are sold from bulk bins, and delicious gourmet dishes like baklava and baba ghanoush are prepared daily.